Resolved Can’t Access CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

devildo2

Reaction score
So i’m trying to access my cpanel and i keep getting this message “
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

can i get any help please, my website works but i just can’t access the cpanel.

website server is/was: x11.x10hosting.com
if that helps, thanks in advance

Attachments

• C76DA804-D418-4E90-B465-9E0302487F14.png
    C76DA804-D418-4E90-B465-9E0302487F14.png
    417.2 KB · Views: 3

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure why you can't login. I think it's because your login is not being passed from the SSO to DirectAdmin; I'll ask an admin for help.

Your past login history is not very good. Inactivity suspensions are going to be enforced more strictly soon and I don't want to have you get suspended. Please make sure to log in at least once every 30 days (not once a month). Only logins to https://x10hosting.com/sso/main count towards this requirement. Logins to the forum, FTP, and DirectAdmin do not count.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll say as I have on a few similar issues, please try clearing cookies, specifically session cookies that relates to x10hosting.

There is no apparent reason why you should not be able to login properly

devildo2

Reaction score
i’ve tried that on different devices and i still get the same message. not sure what else to try.

I'll say as I have on a few similar issues, please try clearing cookies, specifically session cookies that relates to x10hosting.

There is no apparent reason why you should not be able to login properly

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok. I'm going to see if an admin can use this information to figure it out.

If you use this link, make sure you also go to https://x10hosting.com/main/sso as often as possible. This is the only way you will not get suspended. Don't bookmark the site or anything else so you don't forget. For the time being, you can use the direct link, but do everything you can not to make it a habit. The automated system will not spare you because I gave you a link that circumvents the system.

devildo2

Reaction score
Ok. I'm going to see if an admin can use this information to figure it out.

If you use this link, make sure you also go to https://x10hosting.com/main/sso as often as possible. This is the only way you will not get suspended. Don't bookmark the site or anything else so you don't forget. For the time being, you can use the direct link, but do everything you can not to make it a habit. The automated system will not spare you because I gave you a link that circumvents the system.

Ok i’ll wait for staff to help with this as well

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try again now?
You may need to clear the session cookies again though, as the previous cookie from when it didn't work may still be stored with the browser and thus preventing proper login.

Status
Not open for further replies.