garrettroyce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you by your helps, thear friends, the detail in my web ( matematicasaprobadas.pcriot.com ) Is the next.
    When I try open the folders ( CUADERNILLO01, ...ETC APPEAR THE MESSAGE : FORBIDDEN 403
    If you try open this web, I beg you try open CUADERNILLO01, , and then you will understand more the matter.
    Perhaps, is necessary create a new count with DIRECT ADMIN.
    The 755 and 644 are solved and right
    @garrettroyce Any suggestions on how to reset a password? I've tried changing it in my account -get the success message, but the new password doesn't work, the old one does. Also tried the reset link - got the email but the link just directs to the log in page and I'm back in the admin page with no option to update password. I tried the new password with and without special characters.
    So neither option works.
    I see that the thread at http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/162687-corruption-login-page.html was closed, which of course you have the authority to do.
    It ws suggested that the best resloution would be to continue posting in the forum. I must disagree (based on empirical evidence) that this is the best way to resolve the issue. This issue has been going on for almost a year, with the issue coming and going every other couple of weeks when I login. I have been posting on this issue since Sept 30;, 2010 (with some of my postings getting deleted during the "migration"... not a big deal), and finally have some constructive information on where the problem could be located.

I was hoping that the information included in http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/162687-corruption-login-page.html could be forwarded to someone skilled and knowledgable of the scripts/code coming from x10powered.com.

Thank you for your time.
    Ah okay, it is a big project indeed.

I wish you the best of luck on your projects buddy.

I'll see you around. (well you understand what i mean :)
    there is a flaw.. it's ok to have a shoutbox... but it needs to be clear it is.. I know now.. i didn't before.. and it looked like a PM box.. ok?
    hi hi.. mr usa i guess

I'm on your side.. mght be a bit pointed and acidic at times.. ut always on the side of the owners,,

You know who I am.. janrocks ;) .. ex site admin of llammas xbox forums.. now owner of gsuk and juliaskitchen.. so I'm a good girl:) but i think you guessed that earlier... proper site admins are few and far between on free hostings.. so if you don't mind I'll leann some of these muppets in the ways of the site-op.. if that's ok..??

It's a balance of needle and respect.. a very fine balance i'm sure you agree.. enouh needle to get a response.. not enouh to get boted.. when talking to the boss anyhow ;) wtf.. you know this crap

lets whip he rest of em into a community.. cos that's what I see is lacking right now.. might be an idea to drop the points and repscores.. they are looking for them and not answering questions that are relevant and valid....
    Paula.. regards
    I just realized that I forgot to respond to your last message.

I'll leave it up there, he needs more people to talk to on AIM anyway.
    Thanks, and its no problem. I understand mate. ;) Thats why I paid for vbulletin so my sites won't get shut down, because its legit.
    Thanks, I'm sure you can join me as a Community Spam Staff Member as well soon enough. :)
    You already congratulated me on #LiquidPHP.
    And I didn't really expect you to add Edward. This has been recurring and he needs to learn that not everyone on my friends list is his friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…