200 credits for some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott B

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
OK, first of all, this morning I converted my phpBB2 installation to phpBB3. My forums are located here:
http://tttforums.co.cc
Then I tried to install this mod, but encountered some problems.
I finished installing the mod, but some pages gave me error messages afterwards.
If anyone is willing to help me fix this problem, I will give you 200 credits (if we can find a solution). There are 3 main files that I had to restore after the mod installation, and these are the only files I need to edit - memberlist.php, viewtopic.php, and posting.php. None of the other files need editing and I encountered no problem with those. I also already performed the necessary SQL queries successfully.

Just PM me for the FTP username and password.
Edit:
OK, I just realized that about a total of 8 files were messed up, so I replaced them with backups. I just need someone to help me with this issue please!! I might even give you more than 200 credits

Last edited:

Scott B

Reaction score
After installing, I get error messages that say something like this:
File points.php could not be found
But points.php is there!

cowctcat

Reaction score
I would check that the files in question have the correct path and means of loading points.php. The only other problem that i could is is that you edited the files yourself and that you made an adjustment that prevented the mod from correctly installing.

Scott B

Reaction score
OK, I fixed it myself.
I would appreciate it if everyone signed up:)

cowctcat

Reaction score
This thread is no longer necessary and should not be used to say "i signed up"
--Closing--

Status
Not open for further replies.