24+ Hours and Still Process Wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad-devil96

Reaction score
Hello All Admins,

Well, i don't know what to say, but when i cancelled my old host and planned to move to yours, because you had unmetered BW, so i don't get my website down if i got a lot of members, but by waiting 24 hours i must be losing visitors and my website crawl is falling from Google!

Please you have to take it more serious and make account faster!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is an automated process, during time of high demand the wait time can, in extreme cases, be as much as 72 hours.

Currently there's a bit maintenance going on as well, which is confirmed to cause creations to be a bit slower then normally.

mad-devil96

Reaction score
It is an automated process, during time of high demand the wait time can, in extreme cases, be as much as 72 hours.

Currently there's a bit maintenance going on as well, which is confirmed to cause creations to be a bit slower then normally.

Oh my god :( Ok thanks,

but i have another question, what can we do with those credits? ( The forums ones)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently, not much. The rewards page seem a bit broken.

There used to be an option to buy various things, a domain for instance, with them. I assume that the rewards are to come back at some point, although I can't say what the offers will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.