Acount Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned Raider

Reaction score
Hi mens, i know the reasons for suspended my account, the ads, well, i need access to my acount for fix this problem, because i upload my old page without the ads, only for prove my acount:crying: . And now i'm finish my update site, with ADS included.
I hope you understand my reasons and give me access to upload my site and used my space:ermm:

PD: Sorry for my bad english, :fear:

Thanx:eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well i`ll unsuspend you but those ads have to go up. I`ll drop by your website later to see how your doing k. what was you address ??

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
unsuspended I`ll pop by later it looks like a nice site :)

Stoned Raider

Reaction score
thanx!!!!!

Men a few question about the hosting, look, i wanna upload some mp3s and videos of Cypres Hill for my page, that material not contain any Copyright because are personal bootlegs with no sales in stores, and videos captured from tv........ I can upload this material or not???:ermm:

Please tell me YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No I dont think so ...there is no streaming audio or video allowed I dont think ....and a bootleg is just an illegal copy of copyrighted material if I`m not mistaken.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Bootlegs are usually illegal copies of the material... we do allow streaming if it is something you made or hold copyright on.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.