Addon domain problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac008

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having problems adding an addon domain. After the account transfer my addon domain was removed and displaying "Default Web Page." I attempted to re-add the domain and it said that the domain was already added. I've skimmed through the forums and noticed others might've had the same problem. However, parked domains work fine. I'm understand staff is going through a lot, but I'd like to know if accounts were fully restored yet. All of my sql databases are missing. Lastly what are the specific requirements for helping others in other threads?

Thank you for your time.

Server: Boru
Account Type: Free

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please try re-adding any domains/addons that aren't working. See if that resolves it.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please try re-adding any domains/addons that aren't working. See if that resolves it.

isaac008

Reaction score
Error from park wrapper: domain is already configured.

Cannot remove my .info domain as it is not displayed in my addon domain list. My, mysql databases are missing.

Thanks.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

What is the domain name you are having issues with? Also, what are the databases that are missing?

Regarding helping others, there is a thread in the 'useful information' section of the forum that explains the usergroups if I remember correctly.

isaac008

Reaction score
tomseabourne.info
Also, I don't quite remember what my database names were exactly. All I can recall is them being wordpress/phpBB dbs. If they cannot be recovered, I'll simply reinstall/configure the rest. I appreciate the response.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added the domain pointing to the "tomseabourne.info" folder.

If you need to change it you should now be able to remove and re-add the domain.

I have also restored your databases, however you will need to recreate\re-add any database users. If you need assistance with this please re-open this thread or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.