Ads help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
can some one tell me do i need the advanced ads on ALL of my pages if so i have have a couple of hundred pages and does anone know how to do that easily as it will take me ages

Akkarin

Reaction score
If you are not using a cms, or a forum then there is no quick way of doing it. Apart from either adding a frame at the top or using php.

jackaroo

Reaction score
I have a question about ads. Do you need to have the ads when using a static package cause when i look at the ad codes theres one for advanced and corporate but none for static. So do i put advanced on there or something.

Akkarin

Reaction score
If you want to put the ads on the forum then there is an easy way.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
so i dont have to put them on my site i can just put it on my forum..tell me how

Akkarin

Reaction score
Look, the ads must be on every page viewed publicy. Give me the link to your site.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok here xboxcheatsworldwide3.x10hosting.com

i have a phpBB one what happens now?? :metallicb

Last edited:

hartap

Reaction score
It depends with plan hosting u using. The easy way to add adv. Just build another module with adv attach, if using advanced plan... or u can edit the theme header and add the code if u using corporate plan.

hartap

Reaction score
ok.. for the advanched plan, u just need to add the text link adv, the position anywhere in the page. so just build like ur affiliates box and attach the code... and done

Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok i can do that easily its just the problem that i have lots of pages so i have to go one by one through a couple of hundred pages?

or cant i just put one link on my links page?

Last edited:

hartap

Reaction score
if u attach that, it will write to all page automaticly. the theory.. if u can see the affilites box on all file... so do adv will u see in all pages too

Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok listen carfully i went into dreamweaver added the code under affliates in index.htm and it only showed on that page am i doing it the right way or not????

o yh as you said before 'if u can see the affilites box on all file... so do adv will u see in all pages too' i had to duplicate the pages first when i made the site and the affliates came with the template

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
You also have to add it to the fourm that you have, Im not sure on how on phpbb2 but go to the tutorials and thats should help.

EDIT: You have to put it in a special spot so it appears on all pages.

Last edited:

Chauhan7

Reaction score
great i have to do that somehow aswell ok i went into tutorials and it said notjhing of the sort

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
OK, Ill try to make as much sence as possible.

Does dreamweaver have a feature where you can add something and it will appear on all pages?

If so add the ad code there.

If Not, you will probally have to ad the code to every page.

On the forum, you have to look around and ask how to put an ad code in phpbb.

(This is why I use xoops)

Status
Not open for further replies.