Advertisement Opportunities

crazywhite1989

Reaction score
URL: Arrow Animation

stats.PNG

FooterHeaderAfter First PostThe images above were posted viewable as Administrator for testing purposes. I have officially opened the advertisement, your ads will be viewed as everyone.

Options
  • All forums - Your ad (advertisement) will displayed on all forum depending on what package you got. Header will display on all header spots, footer will display on all footer spots, etc.
  • Specific Forum - You may request only specific area of the forum. Example you like to ad your code in our General, Announcements & Updates, or Gaming. Before you can request specific forum, you must know the ID forum. This is located at the address bar (ex. viewforum.php?f=17 -- this is ID forum and it leads to Gaming).
Pricing
  • Footer - 110 Credits
  • Header - 110 Credits
  • After First Post - 175 Credits
  • Special Package: First 5 - 250 Credits on any package.
This advertisement offer is monthly basis. When you send the credits is the day of each month to repay to renew your advertisement spot. If any user forgets or do not pay when their ad date is due, advertisement will terminate. PM will be sent informing your AD code has been terminate by monthly payment has not been sent "only to continue". And I will be asking "Do you want to continue your ad before termination?" If no reply, ad will permanently taken off", "if reply does come, user send credits of previous month, your ad will remain active". Then the whole cycle goes around again.

Format
  • Name of site
  • Site URL
  • Size: 468x60
  • Site Image (prefer PNG, but can be GIF, JPG) [Your image must be uploaded on your site -- not free uploading site (photobucket, tinypic, etc)]
  • Package (Footer, Header, After First Post, all?)
  • Total Credits
The site would had more visitors during January Period, but due to circumstance of x10hosting maintenance. We can't do anything about it -- Great Service!

Maintenance is over! I'm now taking your applications and your questions.

Last edited: