Advertising Ideas

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I'm trying to make a new advertising engine, with several updates to the current 'accepted system'

Such updates currently include:
-Giving users the option to allow their clients to pay monthly and automatically remove all ads (taken care of by the engine entirely)

Actually, as far as ad-presentation goes, that's pretty much it. And that's why I'm here. I want your ideas on how I can give ads, banners, links, ect. in a way that is less annoying to the user, but still attracts enough attention to be profitable.

I will give reputation and even credits for all ideas - even if they are absolutely terrible and would never work. (why? bad ideas will often lead to better ideas)

And, before you ask, the site is in a developmental stage, and so no, you cannot make an account yet.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you can have a site that lets users upload their banner or link or something to your site, in which they would pay, lets say 50 cents for you to have it put on another site for a week....not sure if this makes sense....

you can make a site simply with tons of links, or banners, the only way a person can have their link on that page, is if they put a link already on the page on their site.....so it is like a link exchange, you can charge lets say 1 dollar for month for a person being able to put 5 links there a month....t his is a good idea, not sure if this exists somewhere else....but here comes another idea of mine...

you can have a site, that lets people post a link on a forum for example, in which people can visit the category the link is in, and talk about the site and rate it...the only way a site would get on that list would be if they made a paypal donation of X amount a month, or year.....this is also another great website idea...in which you can profit from...and it also creates some publicity for the the site that is having their link on your forum or site.

another idea is.....not sure if I should share more...I see someone laughing at these ideas....but hey....there is definitely a chance for you to make money off of these ideas.

you said, rep or credits.....you don't have to do/give any of those to me.

but what you can do, is make sure you link to my site?...hehe, ...I have tons of ideas on making money, and can make a clear plan, but I am not a scripter, and not willing to pay for one....making my chances of ever making my ideas coming true, not come true....

if you choose to do any of these....please feel free to PM me, I would like to know on your progress....online businesses..the only "easy" way to make money, while watching tv/playing golf (never did this)/hanging around family.

hope I helped in some way....if you would really like to make this happen, and can script it...I have a paid hosting account,....I could always help in a way, If I made some profit from it.

bcde495

Banned
Reaction score
ugg boots

Uggs refer to a style of casual unisex boot, historically worn by Australian surfers for the comfort and warmth after spending hours waiting in the cold sea for a wave. The classic Ugg boot is characterized by a simple construction of soft sheepskin suede, wide footbase, round toe, wide mid-calf shaft with no lacing, and shearling lining the interior of the boot. Constructed with a lightweight, synthetic sole with a soft shank and no heel, the classic Ugg boots is known for its featherweight comfort and spacious toebox. The Ugg is a non-traditional boot, as the shearling acts as a foot lining, obviating the need for a sock.The natural properties of shearling results in thermostatic benefits. Dense, fine-filament, fleecy fibers form the inner lining of the boots, allowing air to circulate and keep the feet at body temperature.[1] Synthetic and faux fur boots do not have these purported thermal properties; hence, sheepskin boots are highly prized for their thermal qualities.