Resolved Can't access control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratex1

Reaction score
Domain: pirate.x10.mx

Loging on OK and FTP is working, but when I click [Open cPanel] I get the following message:

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please try clearing your browser's cache. This problem seems pretty common and this helps most of the time.

piratex1

Reaction score
Please try clearing your browser's cache. This problem seems pretty common and this helps most of the time.

Thanks for the reply - tried that, also tried 3 different browsers, still have the same problem.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please make sure you are properly logged out from the account panel and then clear cookies, specifically session cookies related to x10hosting, you may also need to clear browser cache for x10 related items.

I don't see an obvious reason you would not be able to login through the panel and clearing cookies/cache usually helps then. As for not being able to login directly, when resetting the password some special chars are not properly synced with DirectAdmin (someone made the system filter to heavily to avoid injection abuse), it also won't sync if it does not contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.

Status
Not open for further replies.