.co.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1gamer

Reaction score
How can I get it so my site uses a .co.cc domain instead of the long server name?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to register a domain with co.cc (free) and point the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and add the domain in cPanel. (addon or parked)
Addon is separate from your main domain
Parked is a copy of your main domain. It sounds like parked is what you are looking for.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please read the threads you've already started and stop posting multiple ones. Your site is working just fine from your .co.cc address. Empty your browser cache and flush your DNS if you're still having problems.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You're site is still working with the .co.cc address you've given. What are you still having a problem with?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Then try removing it from addon domains before placing it in parked domains. It seems broken because you can't have that address in both addon and parked at the same time.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
That just redirects.
First remove redirect from co.cc then config the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com. After then try parking your domain in cpanel(u can aslo add it on addon)

I just checked and i noticed that your nameservers are not configured

Last edited:

shubhas2007

Reaction score
Hello
Just choose d option of name servers in www.co.cc and ad
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
And save it.It takes a hour only not 48hours.
Come back to x10hosting.com and go to account home anad choose modify your account option on right side, write yourdomain.co.cc
It should be same domain name of what you have choose in co.cc

Thanks
Shubham

gichan

Reaction score
ns.x10hosting.com
ns1.x10hosting.com

If you change name servers in co.cc it may update immediately. But if you use zone record method it may take few hours to update. Best way to add a parked domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.