commence your screaming like little girls bf2 fans

nexhunter

Reaction score
Battlefield Blog

[video=youtube;xP0Ij1_VTY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP0Ij1_VTY0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This is it! We are very excited to announce the first details on Battlefield 3 and to kickstart the preorders for the Limited Edition!

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign – all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound? All this built with our powerful new game engine Frostbite 2, which you'll hear and see a lot of in the months leading up to launch. For the full reveal on Battlefield 3, stay tuned for links to our cover stories hitting the gaming press throughout February, starting with Game Informer right now.

I know I am excited like a little school girl for this to come out I just hope that DICE will support mod tools and eventually increase the amount that are playable on the pc *BF2 has reached 128 players thanks to Project Reality mod team last month*