Resolved Continued SSL Issues with Cloudflare

Status
Not open for further replies.

apdapx10

Reaction score
Hi Anna,
Apologies for opening this back up, but it appears the issue persists. It seems to come and go which I can't figure out.

I'm currently experiencing the following error:

"The webpage at https://apdap.ca/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

This makes no sense as 20minutes ago I had no issues connecting. So weird...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing that could remotely make sense is that cloudflare cache servers have conflicting information about the location of your domain (their service have two proxy servers that your site could potentially load from).

In the account you have there there's a button for cache, it *may* help clearing that as it should force them to get the updated information.

I assume you have verified that there's no entry under DNS in cloudflare that still point to the old server?

apdapx10

Reaction score
I believe so.
My A name is set to 198.91.81.14 and i've got a Cname pointed to www. As well as additional txt names including one for x._domainkey.

apdapx10

Reaction score
It's so frustrating because it loads fine in chrome currently, but I can't get it to load anywhere else. Other browsers show both apache is functioning normally, or display the old x10 certificate.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm redirected to the non www. version.

So far the site has worked flawlessly every time I looked it during the day.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It still looks good to me, as it did yesterday. And, you even added my suggestion for a redirect to SSL, so if anything, it looks better :D

Try looking at your site through a proxy. They don't usually cache and you can see immediately if it's something on your end. Please don't log in to x10 using a proxy. It can get you blocked by the firewall.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@apdapx10 Does this resolve your issue? Please let us know if you need further assistance or this thread will be closed for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.