CPanel Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanieknight

Reaction score
Hi

My site is down and cant login to Cpanel as I am not sure of my credentials, there doesnt seem to be a way to reset the password.

Melanie

Melanieknight

Reaction score
I have done already, im not sure what email address to use, when I try and request a forgotten password for my own email address I dont get an email. When I try and use my colleague d.maby@boa.ac.uk, (whom was the person who setup this account and has since left the company, I have replaced him). It sends and email and after I have reset the password it says that there is no account related to that email address.

Melanie

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

What is the account's email address? Please feel free to send me a private message if you don't want to post it publicly.

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Melanie,

Sorry, but I can't find an active hosting account attached to either of those email addresses. "m.knight" does not exist on our system, and "d.maby" had a hosting account that was deleted in March 2013.

Thank you,

Melanieknight

Reaction score
ok so im confused, we have a site reflection.boa.ac.uk which is pointing to s1.wikipaedics.org, I can login to the server s1.wikipaedics.org., but cant login to cpanel or anything else which will give me access to the code.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Melanie,

I'm so sorry for the confusion; I was checking our free shared hosting account system for a matching account, but it looks like reflection.boa.ac.uk and s1.wikipaedics.org are resolving to an x10VPS IP address. If you are an x10VPS customer, please could you create a new support ticket from your Client Area? I'm sure the support staff there will be happy to help with this.

Here's a link to the x10VPS client area:
https://clients.x10hosting.com/login

If you're not sure what your password is, you can enter your email address at:
https://clients.x10hosting.com/login/forgotten

Thank you,

Melanieknight

Reaction score
So I feel I am going round in circles, the link you sent me takes me to a password reset page, when I enter my email address it sends an email with a link that takes me back to the password reset page. And BTW I posted here because I was told I there was no email support and this is wheree I should make support requests. Currently I am not impressed with your customer service.

Melanie

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Melanie,

Please could you re-attempt your password reset at the following link instead?
https://clients.x10premium.com/login/forgotten

You should receive an email with a reset link. Once you click that, you should see a similar-looking webpage where you will be asked to enter your email address again. After entering your email address, you will be sent another email containing your new password (which you can then reset after you sign in).

Thank you,

Melanieknight

Reaction score
I still cannot login and its still going round in circles. Please can you contact me directly, I need this server up and running today and this is getting me nowhere.

Melanei

Status
Not open for further replies.