Create an email catchall

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdnx10ho

Reaction score
Hi I have a need to have all emails on my domain delivered to me. so for example *@domain.com should go to me@domain.com

I saw the option under forwarding "
Domain Forwarding" which looks promising, however after added it and hit submit, the page shows no forwarders have been created. I can also confirm the mail gets bounced back.

lylex10h

Reaction score
If the catchall option was enabled on free accounts, there would be a "Default Address" option in the Mail section of cPanel. AFAIK, this is a limitation of free hosting. This may be available on Premium Hosting. You can ask here.

kdnx10ho

Reaction score
If the catchall option was enabled on free accounts, there would be a "Default Address" option in the Mail section of cPanel. AFAIK, this is a limitation of free hosting. This may be available on Premium Hosting. You can ask here.

thanks yes it does appear to be unsupported. Its also not clear whether it is supported on premium. I have asked if they will add one to my free account for a small fee.

kdnx10ho

Reaction score
so the official answers:
Q - can I pay you to create a catchall email on my free account
A - You don't have a paid account so you can't create support tickets

Q - Does your premium hosting support catchall addresses
A - You don't have a paid account so you can't create support tickets

I think I will just go down the route of creating email forwarders, there doesn't seem to be any limit, I've created 10 without a hitch I shouldn't need much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.