Critique?

jasgor9

Reaction score
My website has been down for a month because my x10 account had some problems and i had to start coding my site over again. I used a free web template, so i don't need that critiqued, rather Could someone critique my Content?

http://www.telvior.com/

...and over that month, i have lost much of my website's traffic. Any tips on getting more traffic?

withambition

Reaction score
Well this should be in the Review My Site section.
Instead of using Icons for the Web Development section, I suggest using the actual words and then if you want, put the icons next to the words or something. It would be difficult for some people to navigate through that section. Other then that, the content is pretty good. Just be sure to keep adding more.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
This is in the wrong place, it should be in the 'Review My Site' forum. I'll move this there now.

-Luke.

* Thread Moved *

JuniorD

Reaction score
now that its in the right spot, sure. the content seems to be O.K. even though I usually critique on the template. template looks wonderful. maybe I should phone up the guys who made it. :p

Trigintillion

Reaction score
Well, it looks reasonably good... Not exactly brimming with innovative ideas, but it's definitely acceptable. Very neat and not monotonous.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The first thing I notice is the very short introduction paragraph, you should write a bit more.

I would rate your site as a whole at 6/10.