Do you believe in psychic abilities?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by glennemlee95, Jun 28, 2015.

1. glennemlee95

glennemlee95 Member

I personally do, but I don't believe every medium I run into on account after having been a paranormal investigator all these years, every medium always finds the ghost of a little girl who always died a very tragic death and coincidentally they're all named Sarah. But psychokinesis and stuff, yeah, believe it.

What about you?

2. worstlet

worstlet New Member

James Randi foundation has a 1 million dollar prize, for anyone that can prove their abilities in 5 steps. To date, no one has claimed it. Got to ask, why would a medium charge you "£10" a reading when they could make a million dollars?

3. glennemlee95

glennemlee95 Member

Not the first time I've heard of JREF. I said I believe it to exist, not that I am psychic. Admittedly, yeah, if someone that claims to read the future really can, screw JREF, win the lottery. :p

4. JennyWMNS

JennyWMNS New Member

Personnaly I don't believe medium in modern societys but I'm sure that some medicinal methods can save your life. In a lot of country (in Asia and Africa in more) there are two ways to care for someone : occidental way with medicines and traditionnal with for example yoga or thea...

5. Johnamux

Johnamux New Member

I personally do, but we could get connected as many as people to know more about it

6. kenny9

kenny9 Member

If you were psychic, you would know whether or not I believed.

7. xroadsx2

xroadsx2 New Member

I personally believe hair is not just for keeping us warm. It also acts as antenna, like a sixth sense.

8. espion333

espion333 New Member

Hmm, I really don't know...:confused:

9. wwinter

wwinter Member

Psychic for your own circumstances is possible but psychic for mediums is rather fake.