Resolved Error 521/522

Status
Not open for further replies.

baybisc5

Reaction score
Im using cloudflare and x10hosting. Im getting the above errors when going to a new page (old pages seem to be served from cloudflare) as soon as website needs info from x10 servers (x13 is one im using) I get the errors. If I turn off cloudflare the website seems to work (gets a certificate error but then works if accepted).

Google says its probably a firewall problem on x10 side can anyone help with this as its becoming very annoying to my site users.

baybisc5

Reaction score
Dont know really. All I can make out is that it is something to do with cloudflare and x10hosting but im not good at this stuff. the great and the good admin can and will help soon.

femifitx

Reaction score
I"m not even sure it's something to do with cloudflare. I turned off cloudflare and I'm still having the same problems.

baybisc5

Reaction score
Is it the same error or is the error relating to non secure site.coz that's what mine is doing when I turn off cloudflare

femifitx

Reaction score
It's the same error. I got the non-secure site warning and chose to proceed anyway. Still, site remains down.

baybisc5

Reaction score
Try going to cloudflare homepage and click purgeDNS.

My site seems to be up at moment...

femifitx

Reaction score
I'm back up now (it's been on and off) with cloudflare turned off. Fingers crossed....

baybisc5

Reaction score
Which x10hosting server you on?
Good it's kinda working.. sometimes the admins are working in background and things just start working...other times the X10 gremlins just go to sleep..lol

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not seeing anything unusual at this time. I'm flagging this for the admins so maybe they can see if an issue was logged that needs resolving.

costas1

Reaction score
Same here. I just got Error 521 by server x12 using Cloudflare.

I also have problems loading emails using Roundcube.

edit: Things look back to normal for now. Website on x12 is now accessible.

Last edited:

baybisc5

Reaction score
Part of email say the following...

Resolution

Contact your site administrator or hosting provider to eliminate these common causes:

• Ensure your origin web server is responsive
It seems to be
  • Review origin web server error logs to identify web server application crashes or outages.
  • Confirm Cloudflare IP addresses are not blocked or rate limited
Are they limited/blocked
  • Whitelist all Cloudflare IP ranges in your origin web server's firewall or other security software
Are they?

baybisc5

Reaction score
Same here. I just got Error 521 by server x12 using Cloudflare.

I also have problems loading emails using Roundcube.

edit: Things look back to normal for now. Website on x12 is now accessible.

Keep an eye on it same thing keeps happening to me...then back to no access

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know the cloudflare IPs should not be banned, I'll see what I can dig up on that part in a bit, perhaps I can add them all as whitelisted, but I'd have to get head admins approval on that.

excelcri

Reaction score
I am getting the same error from time to time since yesterday. However, it works again after refreshing the page. Fyi.

upload_2020-4-24_19-44-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.