Fantastico: Mysql Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesF

Reaction score
URGENT: Fantastico: Mysql Error

Hi,

I have been trying to use Fantastico to install Crafty Syntax Live Help, and I fill out the details on the first page. When I click submit and reach the second page however, I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'pblive@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /tmp/cpanel.pblive.1117800488.30902 on line 1237
Access denied for user: 'pblive@localhost'
(Using password: YES)

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

James

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll see if there is an update to it.

-Corey

JamesF

Reaction score
The same thing happens when I try installing other software from the Fantastico section. Do I need to CHmod something?

James

JamesF

Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but I wondered if there was something I needed to do when installing. I tried installing Xoops. When it says "Admin access data", do I make up a username and password, or do I use one I already have - if so, which one? As for the "Base configuration" section, where it says sitename do I enter my choice of sitename or do I use the default: pblive.x10hosting.com

Cheers,

James

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What plan do you have?

-Corey

JamesF

Reaction score
The x10advanced hosting package, with hundreds of MB left and plently of Mysql databases.

James

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
did you try doing it manually? It's pretty easy to do (well I dont know baout xoops, but most other programs like that are pretty easy) just take a look at their site and it will tell you exactly what to do, I can even do it for you if you want.

JamesF

Reaction score
If you yourself could install it manually, that would be great! Do you need my login details? If not, please get started!

James

Status
Not open for further replies.