Feature requests - PHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger.o.brown

Reaction score
What is PHP?
Edit:
I have never been suspended for using PHP (a previous thread that was closed) because I need to learn about it first.:gives:

But the 'free' "suspended for inactivity" are annoying. :mad:

I cannot post new threads about about annoying suspensions so maybe somebody else can.:rant:

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You could not have been suspended for using PHP, you must have misunderstood something.
However, to learn on PHP, I recommend both Tizag and W3schools which both have tutorials on many languages.

As for the suspended for inactivity thing, remind yourself that you get a very permissive and feature-packed hosting package, and you don't have to even open your wallet. The forum login is basically a measure to separate active websites/users from inactive users/websites, that simply take up server space and resources.

whitmantech

Reaction score
i would second the request for ImageMagick, or some other method of resizing pictures. The memory limit makes resizing larger images difficult (because it decompresses as it loads them into memory)
-whitmantech

smithee

Reaction score
Me parece bastante interesante la posibilidad de que se pueda tener tanto acceso a base de datos como con el php.

Just translated that to be...

The possibility that both Access database may have with the php seems quite interesting.

I'm assuming you're wanting PHP ODBC functionality if you want to use an Access database. What's wrong with using MySQL?

Supongo que están queriendo el uso de PHP ODBC funcionalidad si desea utilizar una base de datos de Access. ¿Qué pasa con el uso de MySQL?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
....Thanks for all the helpful spam....

Has the XSLTProcessor extension been removed or disabled? I get an error when trying to use this class now on X10, even though the extension is enabled by default on PHP.

moawad1

Reaction score
I dont know that PHP mean and what can do for my website

can anyone tell m, thx;)

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
PHP is an interpreted scripting engine that is widely used to create and manage websites. More information is available at http://php.net/ .

BTW, Tidy or another html parser/cleaner would be great!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like magic_quotes is on, which is deprecated in 5.3 and disabled in 6.0. I think it should be turned off until it is removed.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
jjhoncv, please post your welcome message in the introduction section.

Last edited:

jkotni6

Reaction score
ZipArchive module. It's great if you need any database/file backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.