Feedback on my promotion site?

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by spacepr2, Feb 22, 2016.

1. spacepr2

spacepr2 New Member

Spacepromo.net
    We are an online community that allows members to promote their blogs, forums, and websites. We also provide numerous topics from general to webmaster to allow all the discussions you are passionate about.
    Discover webmasters and people who rock out of this Earth!

2. gamersc

gamersc Member

very nice and clean theme. i like how your using mybb. which means your site is well coded and secured. The top part i would look into maybe a slider or so to show off what your doing or what your site does. but other then good job. I am impressed.

3. Dark

Dark Community Advocate Community Support

Your site is looking good, Robert. I hope I can see the forum growing very soon.

4. cosmicm2

cosmicm2 New Member

.... It says:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "overall_header.html" (looked into: ./styles/black/template, ./styles/black/theme, ./styles/prosilver/template, ./styles/prosilver/theme) in "index_body.html" at line 7.' in /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:195 Stack trace: #0 /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(107): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('overall_header....') #1 /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(138): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('overall_header....') #2 /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(266): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('overall_header....') #3 /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(324): Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('overall_header....', NULL) #4 /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/phpbb/templ in /home/spacepr2/public_html/spacepromo.net/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 195

5. forumho2

forumho2 Member

What i see is a very well done site ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. cosmicm2

cosmicm2 New Member

When I went to it that's what it said. Lol, dislike won't help anything

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. forumho2

forumho2 Member

Then i suspect you have a browser issue. Thanks for the dislike :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. cosmicm2

cosmicm2 New Member

My browser is fine. Thanks as well.

9. sperko

sperko Member

The first thing I noticed was the dark header-text (Space Promo) at the top and it's quite difficult to read, however the text under it is fine so you might want to look into that

For the main site, I like the colour choice it's friendly and inviting but without your description on your original post I could never guess what the site was about, maybe you could create a Homepage or About page just to give your visitors a quick introduction to your site and an overview of what it provides

I rate it 7/10 good work

EDIT: I see the Page title hasn't been set to your site name yet, in my tab it says "- Index page", it will look better with your site name and description :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. bholdswo

bholdswo Member

Your use of MYBB was quite amazing, but I think you should add a popup for when the page loads (For non signed in users) stating what some catagories used means.

Thanks for your time,

Beau Holdsworth of www.bholdsworthtech.pcriot.com