Important Free Logos or other small design work

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Corey, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey

Corey I Break Things Staff Member

While we're working on the new relaunch of our free services our designers need some extra tasks to keep them busy. I thought this would be a great time to help some of our community members out with some small design tasks for free.

Need a new logo? How about a business card design, banner, flyer or other small design work? Modifications to existing art work is OK too.

Just post in this thread and someone will PM you here on the forums to gather more information from you. This will be a first come first serve type of deal, please also put together some information as to what you want, designs you like, colors you want to use, etc. The more information we can provide our designers the better the result will be.

I'll close this thread and update this post once we've got enough requests to keep them busy for a while.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Squezzy

Squezzy New Member

Hello, i would like to get a free logo for my website, if you can pm me it would be nice because i have some little design flaws i would like added!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. TonnyORG

TonnyORG I Code Things Community Support

Hello,

I'm interested in a logo. I've 2 logos to-do so you can choose the one you want.

Regards!

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. TuxMay

TuxMay New Member

I am mainly looking for a new logo design for our main brand.

I am also looking for a new website design, however I am mainly in need of a hosting slider, however cannot find a good one, could you help?

• Like Like x 1
  5. scotty lightning

scotty lightning New Member Prime Account

I'd be interested in a logo; I'm a meteorologist and would like something that would help me stand out from the rest(maybe something with a lightning bolt?).

6. jmvitami

jmvitami New Member Prime Account

I would love a new banner for my Twitter/websites or possibly a new logo.

7. davearonson

davearonson Member

I would love a simple logo.

So far I've been using the image you can also see at https://wandervogeldiary.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/dinosaur-computer.jpg (with artist permission). You can see how I'm using a small version on my web site at http://www.Codosaur.us and on my business cards at https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ce53d2f71c30d0f689d4e92cab3a6f0d&oe=55CB4E98 . In the past I also used http://www.printactivities.com/Colo...artoon_Dinosaurs/Dinosaur_with_computer_2.gif (ditto). However, I have been meaning to get something done custom, that would be more "stylized" and distinct, uniquely mine, that can be used large or small and still look nice, not losing vital detail when shrunk or looking too pixelated when large. I'm thinking the new logo should still be basically about a dinosaur using a computer, but I'm open to other ideas.

Thank you very much!

8. theteamk

theteamk Member

I would like to get a logo for my site. Please PM me for further details. Thank you very much!

9. ymmij

ymmij Member

Hello,

I'm a travel agent. The design of my webpage would need to be improve by a professional I think. If someone can help, please PM me. :)

Thanks,

10. thedominicanboy0986

thedominicanboy0986 New Member Prime Account

I would love to have a logo for my new website, it is going to be news related and its name is going to be "ElInforme". Thanks in advaced.

11. Kizzer

Kizzer New Member

Hey, i would like a free logo please. Thanks

12. tsting86

tsting86 New Member

Hi there,

I'm looking for a new logo design similar to to this logo > http://tvadyt.comuv.com/images/Tv Ad Youtube Logo.png. I would like the text to say 'Tv Ad Youtube' and similar colours to the logo link above, I would also like it to be in a different shape rather then a square. A custom image/image to go with the logo, If you could please PM me it would be great

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  13. joemgap

joemgap Member

Hi there,

I would like to have a logo which represents my individuality like one of my favorite music artists such as David Choi and Paul Dateh. Either the logo shows my individuality or musical interest.

Thank you!

14. rtfmx10h

rtfmx10h New Member

I would appreciate if you could help me with a banner for a header of youtube channel. Channel would be focused on a movie reviews, mostly.
    About the style, colors etc..., I think the best option here is to rely on you, designers, to make it original, creative and professional.

Thanks! :)

15. Salvatos

Salvatos Member Prime Account

I'm designing a website for a family member's company and while they have an existing logo in front of their business, they don't have any digital files for it. They'd be really grateful if someone could recreate it from a photograph of their sign so we could use it on the website. It's a fairly simple thing, a few maple leaves in a pattern. Thanks in advance to anyone who shows interest :)

16. glennemlee95

glennemlee95 Member

If this is still available I'd like a forum sig banner I can use for my site. Paranormal community for aliens, ghosts, demonology, time travelers, dimension hoppers and psychic abilities.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. hakrx10m

hakrx10m New Member

If this is still open, i would like a custom logo for my blog.

18. ecox10m2

ecox10m2 New Member

If it's still open I would like a logo for my website please and thank you
    !

19. jtb_btj13

jtb_btj13 New Member

Just you get a design that had requested ... with excellent design ...
    Thanks x10Hosting ... and the whole group of designers ...

20. longvu29

longvu29 New Member

I would like to request a small logo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.