Hello and I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonglow

Hi there , hardcore Everquest player for the past 6 years , that about sums up my online persona.

Anyhow on to the question.

Ive yet to find a hosting site that would allow me to upload any file over 3 megs while having it be remotely linked so that I could use it in mY magelo profile.

If you don't know what magelo is simply check out my avatar's link ( Inner chi)

When you click the Inner Chi link it just takes you to my charactor's magelo profile , Other EQ players that I know have Mp3's playing in the back ground of their profile , so that after you click it , and the charactor stats load up you can listen to an mp3.

My problem is the mp3 i have is 3.01 mbs lol , which is just barely over most free hosting sites cap on remote hosting mp3's.
Is x10hosting for me ? could I upload my 3.01 Mb file to my site if my application is approved and have it remotely linked into that profile page ? Id like to have my own website for other reasons involving the everquest community but today im mostly looking to find a hosting site that allows individual file uploads of greater than 3 megs

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Is the mp3 copyrighted in anyway? or is it music you put together or made

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
if there is no copyright that part of it should be fine. I`m not sure about the 3.01 mb part though, I dont know what the upload limit is. There should be someone here soon who can help you out further. BTW welcome to x10hosting. I hope you enjoy your stay. Sorry I couldn`t help more

EDIT : heres a link to check out on what files are allowed http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=959

nicholas

Reaction score
i think this question should be posted in support forum. I think it is possible for you to upload the file. Btw your name sounds chinese to me :grin:

W

Wonglow

oh im not chinese , but my charactor in Everquest is a Monk , so I named him wong cuz he does kung-fu !

Status
Not open for further replies.