hello everyone

sourabhj

Reaction score
hi everyone,
my name is sourabh jain iam from india.iam a software developer and i have made a program which is a plugin for amibroker(a charting software) which updates it chart from a power india bulls (a broker software) data.so i want to make a website for that.which will be related to technical anaylysis,from many days i have been searching for a very reliable and fast,good free hosting provider,but was unable to find it till today,when i found x10hosting.com hosting my search ended i have read reviews about x10hosting.com which says it is very nice,with good support nice features,lot of free space ,bandwidth so i have decided to make a account with x10hosting.com and make my website as soon as possible ,i really reccomend other to try this.

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting! We have many software developers on this site.. it's great to see more!

bmohanvenkat

Reaction score
hi thr

hi all,
i m doing my masters in software development and managment from pune India,i m into web technologies, developed few projects on ASP.Net and currently working on PHP . i need a place to host my projects for testing purposes.

Last edited: