Hello people

J

jeehaa

Hello, im joost from the netherlands and i came from www.freewebspace.net (the forum) and found this host. Since i have made an site on a free host and it was deleted i came here, so maybe i can get one ;) I will read everything on the forum, i hope that it will be nice here. My website is about an group who go sailing every year, so some photo's and text are on the site.

joost

(i hope that my english isn't too bad, otherwise say it to me)

phenetic

Reaction score
dont mean to be rude, but your name sounds like your arabic, im just curious, what langue do you speak?

edit: nvm i didnt see the first part of your post lol, ne ways welcome to x10 hosting

Nak44

Reaction score
phenetic said:
dont mean to be rude, but your name sounds like your arabic, im just curious, what langue do you speak?

edit: nvm i didnt see the first part of your post lol, ne ways welcome to x10 hosting
yee jah!maybe he is a cowboy wanna be :p
welcome and enjoy your stay :D

Conor

Reaction score
That's mean! :p

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can stick around.

Rhianna

Reaction score
jeehaa said:
Hello, im joost from the netherlands and i came from www.freewebspace.net (the forum) and found this host. Since i have made an site on a free host and it was deleted i came here, so maybe i can get one ;) I will read everything on the forum, i hope that it will be nice here. My website is about an group who go sailing every year, so some photo's and text are on the site.

joost

That sounds like a very interesting topic for a website :)
Welcome & I hope you enjoy your x10Hosting :)

rotgod28

Reaction score

joost

Welcome to the forum!