[JavaScript]Load different webpage depending on browser type

taha116

Reaction score
Well firstly id rather not bug you about helping me with more code

Secondly i think its kool to have a loading page with a GIF image to make it look like it actually needs to work.

At the same time if i increase the time before refresh to like 3-5 seconds it will reduce server load? right?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
No, the delay won't change server load.

You could also increase the delay so that the user can choose their browser though links placed on the page. If the user doesn't have javascript enabled, this method will fail and they will have to click a link anyways.

If you want help with more code, that's what I'm here for ;) I just don't think it makes sense if you have 50 html pages to use PHP for this one feature. There's absolutely no rule against this, I just like to stick with one type of programming and stick with it. I think it depends on what you are using your site for and what your future plans are.

taha116

Reaction score
I dont think i have much time for that so im gona foucus on my site and exams, ill post here in this topic probably 2 weeks from now, as its just an improvement for my site, should focus on core problems for now.

Let me know if you are interested in helping my with my MMORPG, just read my sig