John Lennon

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
25 Years ago today John Lennon lead guitarist for The Beatles was shot to death.

I don't know about you's but they have been playing The Beatles here all day and if they have there to you know why, But it's made for a good day having The Beatles played all day long :)

Edit: If your going to say that you don't like The Beatles, Don't post in here or I'll give you a warning :)

Last edited:

moose

Reaction score
Their music was very cheerful to people and very original. I think they were very very talented. Grom time to time I hear John Lennon's "Imagine" on tv, and every time, I always think to myself that it's such a great song. I don't see why God didn't stop the killing to such a great and talented person :/

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I dont like the beatles, lol. No I`m joking I love em there one of or where one of the best bands out. great group.

Edit: If your going to say that you don't like The Beatles, Don't post in here or I'll give you a warning

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I love the Beatles too! Their music moved the world.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Absolutely, the beatles did so much for the world.... you could go on for ever, well not ever but they did alot. :)

M

minievan

I Love the Beatles, and the tribute at live AID (I Went to the London performance,) had an amazing tribute band to them.

R.I.P J.L

R

roach6390

I <3 beatles. i have every album ;)

Did you know that the person (Mark Chapman) who killed him actually killed him to impress somebody? (He also wanted an autograph... and after he didn't get one, he killed him)

knoxoqe

Reaction score
roach6390 said:
I <3 beatles. i have every album ;)

Did you know that the person (Mark Chapman) who killed him actually killed him to impress somebody? (He also wanted an autograph... and after he didn't get one, he killed him)

That's sad... :sad:
Long live the Beatles!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I like them....I never herd it with Jon Lennon playing though...sad....

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bigguy said:
I dont like the beatles, lol. No I`m joking I love em there one of or where one of the best bands out. great group.

Edit: If your going to say that you don't like The Beatles, Don't post in here or I'll give you a warning
I was just about to warn you to! haha, :)

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Mr. Brownlove said:
25 Years ago today John Lennon lead guitarist for The Beatles was shot to death.

I don't know about you's but they have been playing The Beatles here all day and if they have there to you know why, But it's made for a good day having The Beatles played all day long :)

Edit: If your going to say that you don't like The Beatles, Don't post in here or I'll give you a warning :)

WOOH THE BEATLES RULE!
i love oldies and classic rock
it beats the crap out of music nowadays

RIP lennon!

humphrey

Reaction score
i saw a news report on this by abc news. it said john lennon, after breaking up w/ the beatles, said he was "smarter and better than the beatles".

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The beetles are like a global icon, how could you not love them and what they stood for.
coolugh.gif

Mr. Brownlove said:
bigguy said:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bigguy said:
The beetles are like a global icon, how could you not love them and what they stood for.
coolugh.gif

Mr. Brownlove said:
bigguy said:

Exactly, how can you not like The Beatles

I don't think i'm allowed to warn you anyways :p.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
lol, well I`m glad, I wouldnt want to have to warn you for warning me. Then we`d get into this whole warning thing and thats not good, lol.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
bigguy said:
lol, well I`m glad, I wouldnt want to have to warn you for warning me. Then we`d get into this whole warning thing and thats not good, lol.
Indeed, Lol Then I'm sure you'd win in the long run anyways haha.