JS and CSS Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

novax104

Reaction score
Hello,
I've suddenly started facing issues with CSS and JS not loading properly. If I clear my browser cache and the forums cache then it loads fine again but a few refreshes later it happens again. Is this a server issue?

Thanks,
Shane

dankestg

Reaction score
Yeah it's a server issue, been like this for a couple days. Hopefully they fix it soon.

savanna5

Reaction score
Same issue here. My site loads the content and images apparently, but at least my javascript files (jQuery, jQuery UI, etc) are blank when viewed periodically. I might refresh and it's there, refresh again and it's blank.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been struggling to reproduce this issue from my side. When you see this, please could you try opening your browser's developer console, and let me know what error your static content is showing?

Thank you,

novax104

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been struggling to reproduce this issue from my side. When you see this, please could you try opening your browser's developer console, and let me know what error your static content is showing?

Thank you,

Most of the JS, CSS and images in this directory fail to load, "forum.nova-x.co.uk/styles/BBOOTS/theme" Sometimes is just a couple or a few but it always breaks the layout. I cloned my forum and it works fine on my localhost. It also seems to be fine for now... If that changes I will let you know.

Edit: This is what happens and its minimum. Sometimes the entire forum has no CSS at all. http://i.imgur.com/RlxjR4k.png

Strange part is I get no errors from the debug console in Chrome.

Last edited:

novax104

Reaction score
There are not errors in the debug console as it loads the CSS file but it doesn't load the contents...

Status
Not open for further replies.