Keep getting 404 error while posting thing.. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmirageD88

Reaction score
So, that is.. I get this error every I post some "a little much" links on my blog.
Here is the message :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/post.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please fix :3

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

If you are hitting the URL limit, we can remove this for your account. However, I'm struggling to find a hosting account linked with the forum account "CalmirageD88". Before I do this, please could you link your accounts? You can find your account's current forum account (and link your existing one) by going to "Support" at the top of cPanel, and then "Visit Forums".

Thank you,

CalmirageD88

Reaction score
I got error when trying to do that :

An Error Occurred

Unfortunately a fatal error has occurred with processing your request. Please try again soon.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

That's strange; are you seeing that when linking your account? If so, could you try logging in with your existing forum account instead? It should tell you the username on the same page.

Thank you,

otakupoi

Reaction score
umm.. any further assistance?
if all of my replies doesn't help, please tell me :\

I'm struggling to find a hosting account linked with the forum account "CalmirageD88"
I'm using my existing account now, I also upload my screenshot if it's required.

@Dead-i omghelpme

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 1

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have looked through our server logs, and I cannot find any recent incidents where mod_security has blocked your request. Please could you give me the full URL you are sent to when you see the 403 error message? :)

Thank you,

otakupoi

Reaction score
Horray, thank you for the reply. Man.. I almost gave up :p
I made a experiment today about my site (and also research about those 404/403 error)

I test 2 ISP, (yes, I register 1 other ISP. Killing my money damn)
My old ISP always gave me 403/404 error while accessing the site (nor posting thing),
this new ISP works great. Wonder why..

So here it is : My old ISP gave us Intrusive-ads when we browsing any sites, but my new ISP just gave us Intrusive-ads if you accessing Internet in long times.

I guessing x10hosting with mod_security enabled make those ISP with Intrusive-ads can't do any script-actions. That leads to 404/403 errors, which is my problem right now.

so..
I cannot find any recent incidents where mod_security has blocked your request. Please could you give me the full URL you are sent to when you see the 403 error message? :)
With my old ISP = All administration subdirectory. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Even my site's stylesheet and images got 404/403 error (can't load)!
With my new ISP = There's no 404/403 error right now.. IDK about the future.

uh, some people hate/lazy2read long posting..
Summary, ISP with Intrusive-ads can't visit x10hosting hosted site with mod_security rules (or whatever it is) enabled.

Seriously this isn't okay, this ISP is popular in Indonesia and we use this ISP. I can't tell any visitor to use VPN/Proxy services to visit our site D:

Tell me any further instruction please, I need solving this problem ASAP :)

Attachments

• comparison.JPG
    comparison.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.