Keep getting redirected to CGI Sys Default Web Page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkrajdole58

Reaction score
Hi!

I registered for your hosting service yesterday.

While registering I was given this domain:
pushkrajdole.x10.mx

As soon as my account was created, I changed the main domain (from Account Panel) to:
pushkrajdole.com

I also changed the Nameservers on my Domain to:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

But when I type pushkrajdole.com, the browser keeps redirecting to the CGI Default Web Site Page showing this error:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster[at]pushkrajdole.com
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

I've tried typing http://www.pushkrajdole.com , http://pushkrajdole.com & http://www.pushkrajdole.com/index.html, but still can't see my front page.I tried visiting the website again just moments ago after clearing browser cache and running the ipconfig /flushdns in command prompt.

I searched the forum posts and read that others facing similar problem were told to wait 24 hours which is why I waited a day before posting this ticket.

Details:

Main Domain: pushkrajdole.com
Username: rajdole
Package: adfree-infinity
Hosting Server: starka

Can anyone please help? :)

Thanks for your time :D

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Hi!

I've shifted my website to another host. Kindly close my account. I am terribly sorry for troubling you, but I had expected a quicker reply for my problem.

Cheers! Have a nice day.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
To delete your free hosting account, please fill the following out and we will handle your request as soon as possible:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Please note that we do not and cannot delete forum accounts.

By the way, since you waited 24 hours for the main domain to update, we could have escalated the thread so the admins can manually fix it for you.

Last edited:

pushkrajdole58

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: rajdole

(X)

--------------------------------------------------------
I know you guys are trying to help, I was hosted here before a few years back. I intentionally waited 24 hours before opening a support ticket because I knew these things take time and didn't want to bother you unnecessarily. However after 24 hours, I was waiting for a reply as to what had gone wrong.

Anyway, Thanks a lot guys! You still rock! :)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You domain comes up for me (empty Index of / page). If you still see the defaultwebpage.cgi, clear your browser history/cache.

Do you still want your account terminated?

pushkrajdole58

Reaction score
You domain comes up for me (empty Index of / page). If you still see the defaultwebpage.cgi, clear your browser history/cache.

Do you still want your account terminated?

Yes. I've already moved my files and domain to another host. It'd be a pain to move it again. Thanks for your reply. I would definitely want to come back here in the future to host another website (if you guys still want me, that is :) ).

Thanks again. Have a lovely day :biggrin:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
All right. Escalated for deletion. Thanks for using x10hosting and hope to see you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.