Man, **** THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moobaa

Reaction score
Sure, ban me after you get a good read of my rant. Ban me like you banned all others before me who pointed out the flaws of your service. You immature **** don't know what it means to run a good hosting service, nor how to accept criticism. You all are sad little ****s who always get problems, then can't answer people in the suggestions forum because there are so many. Why don't you just try something else that won't piss off hundreds of people? Sure, I am one of 20,000, just like what Corey told that other guy before suspending his account like a little spoiled brat, over exercising power, but I am one of 20,000 unsatisfied customers. So why not ban us all huh? ****ing ****...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
We accept criticism. But the thing we don't accept is people who don't follow our rules and people who INSULT.

And this post don't go here.

Last edited:

moobaa

Reaction score
It's INSULT. leave out that "S" at the end. You with your kindergarten grammar...

I know this post doesn't go here, but come on, it's the place where admins check the most, isn't it? Incompetent fools. Why hasn't anyone banned me yet? I checked again. You also managed to spell criticism wrong. You put an "S" where a "C" should've been. This proves half of the staff doesn't even have a good grasp of the queen's English... Makes me wonder about their other flaws...

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you need to look up what constructive criticism is. May I ask your age by the way? Just curious. For someone who rants about immaturity, your post makes me laugh.

I think people, like you, need to get outside more.

-Corey

moobaa

Reaction score
I shall continue to insult, if it means getting a message across, and also at the risk of getting banned. I don't mind. Calll me a rule breaker if you must.
Edit:
I think people, like you, need to get outside more.

-Corey

For one who manages racks, you can't tell me about going outside more... How Ironic. I'm 17. Not legal yet, but so what. T'is the internet... I have my education, and I can see where people go wrong. I am crossing a line to make a point. My point being that you all are incompetent.
Edit:
I am surprised you haven't done the "closed the thread after having the final say" bit yet. I'll be asleep. If I get up and see I'm not banned yet, something must be wrong...

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your manner in expressing yourself not only shows your age, but your lack of experience. You should really not criticize something that you know nothing about.

Have you ran a company that gives away something? Have you ran a company that gives away something for free and then deals with people like you that complain about it?

If I gave you $5 would you come back and complain about it because it had a tear in the corner?

I can guarantee, no company, would put up with disrespectful customers. I follow the same practice. I do not deal with rude people, as I have always said I take constructive criticism very seriously. No one ever has once been banned or punished for saying things in a constructive manner here.

michael9

Reaction score
It's INSULT. leave out that "S" at the end. You with your kindergarten grammar...

I know this post doesn't go here, but come on, it's the place where admins check the most, isn't it? Incompetent fools. Why hasn't anyone banned me yet? I checked again. You also managed to spell criticism wrong. You put an "S" where a "C" should've been. This proves half of the staff doesn't even have a good grasp of the queen's English... Makes me wonder about their other flaws...

Not everyone speaks queen's English, plus
  1. Admin isn't a real word
  2. "Should've" isn't a contraction listed in the dictionary
  3. His s wasn't upper case, nor the c
  4. This isn't constructive criticism, this is an eight year old ranting about something he knows nothing about

moobaa

Reaction score
I have not ran a company, but a free art service in my old High school for about 2 years. It was a free service, and I did have complaints. But, I managed those complaints thoroughly and actually made money around Valentine's Day, even though I was not charging. I made gift cards and origami gift baskets. 'Twas of no cost to me. Actually, I would complain if I had a tear in the corner. Come on man, if you were to give me a bill, I'd expect a clean one.

Also, companies do put off disrespectful customers at times. Most capitalist organizations do. They're in the game for money, and have a reputation to fund with that revenue. They can afford to protect themselves if someone taints their name. You all on the other hand, can't. You are a hosting service on the internet. You lie prey for hackers and other bored kids on the internet. You also cannot really erase any damages done to your "company's" image, being the type of service you provide.

Once these things get out o the community of free host seekers, you can't really erase that unless you pay the price in a literal sense for a large overhaul of your service that actually satisfies people.

moobaa

Reaction score
Not everyone speaks queen's English, plus
  1. Admin isn't a real word
  2. "Should've" isn't a contraction listed in the dictionary
  3. His s wasn't upper case, nor the c
  4. This isn't constructive criticism, this is an eight year old ranting about something he knows nothing about
Eh... Most words people use aren't real words. I do not care about contractions as long as people know what it means. You say not everyone speaks the queen's English, well I say not everyone cares about contractions. Plus, I capitalized the "S" and the "C" as good practice, since I was referring to a single letter...
Edit:
I've Abandoned My Son!!! I've Abandoned My Son!!!! I've Abandoned My Boy!!!!!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The fact you would complain about getting money for free as stated above shows your ungratefulness and that you are still a spoiled kid.

We are #1 on a lot of sites for a reason, we offer what others don't and do a pretty good job at it. We've been around for a long time while others fail and disappear. I still have no idea what your initial complaint is because of how you started off your thread. If you think you've made a point, you have not.

When you become an adult you'll realize that you will never make a point speaking as you have. No one will listen to you, or take you seriously. I know that no one here has. The only thing you've accomplished is alienating yourself from our service, which again, is fine by me. We get enough sign-ups from nice and respectful members I could care less to lose the 1% like you who are still learning life lessons.

-Corey

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
If you are one in twenty thousand people unsatisfied. Then why aren't the other nineteen thousand complaining?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score

I am an American, not British. So what the Queen says or does is none of my concern. I certainly do not use the Queen's English, nor would I care to.

A lot of people misspell words, it happens when tempers flair. To point out the obviously minor points in a thread shows to me, as it has to the others, the immaturity level that has been played here.

If you don't like the service, you complaint privately to the operators and you move on. To continue to taunt and tease, rant and rave, shows a lack of maturity. We are not holding you hostage here, nor would we want you to not enjoy your time here. If you hate it so bad, ask for your accounts to be closed and move on. How hard can that really be?

michael9

Reaction score
Eh... Most words people use aren't real words. I do not care about contractions as long as people know what it means. You say not everyone speaks the queen's English, well I say not everyone cares about contractions. Plus, I capitalized the "S" and the "C" as good practice, since I was referring to a single letter...
Edit:
I've Abandoned My Son!!! I've Abandoned My Son!!!! I've Abandoned My Boy!!!!!

So you care nothing of your own grammar, yet you pick at other people about theirs? Shows a hypocrite. I don't welcome people such as you. Nor does anyone like you, according to the 5 posts that weren't made in this thread.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it seems the OP has left I am going to close this.

To the OP: You will be banned from the forums because you are rude and as I've said before I don't tolerate it here. If you created this thread in a constructive manner multiple members of our team would have been glad to help you.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.