Migration Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddosx10m

Reaction score
Hi x10,

Good day! Is there a blog/site where we can monitor/follow the updates/migration going on?

Thank you!

Best regards,

-ddosx10m

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
According to fresh information I just got, all accounts are now migrated, barring any issues that has came along.

kryspubl

Reaction score
According to fresh information I just got, all accounts are now migrated, barring any issues that has came along.

Something happened to my site in the migration. Kryspublishing.com hasn't worked since... Please advise how to fix this.

jbwebx10

Reaction score
My website is down, although I can see folders and files in DirectAdmin

jbwebx10

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @Anna! One more thing, so inactivity suspensions will be imposed again?

@kryspubl & @jbwebx10, post your own thread for staffs to properly address you. Thanks!
I don't think they have been turned on yet due to there being some things to fix up in the backend still, I'll see if I can get a straight answer though. To be safe you should always login at least once every 30 days though.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Something happened to my site in the migration. Kryspublishing.com hasn't worked since... Please advise how to fix this.
I see that you are not using our nameservers for that domain, this means that you will have to update the a records for the domain to reflect the new IP yourself. The IP of your server is: 198.91.81.13

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My website is down, although I can see folders and files in DirectAdmin

jbwebx10
Your domain loads up fine for me, is there something that isn't behaving as you expect it to?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome. I got confirmation that inactivity suspensions are not yet turned on, I assume they will be when the smaller issues has been dealt with.

I'll close this thread since the original post is answered.

kryspubl & jbwebx10, if you still have any issues, please start your own threads stating what the issues are.

Status
Not open for further replies.