My SEF (sh404SEF @ Joomla!) was broken just before the servers issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliasr

Reaction score
A little before the issues start i noticed that my SEF engine sh404SEF in Joomla 1.0.x was broken, all the request to a SEF url, end in the next message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just disable it, but now i need use it againg.

Please, could help me to fix this problem?, i check my htaccess and looks normal, also try all the posible configurations with sh404SEF and Joomla!, i think this is a problem with some server configuration.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Ups!

I forgot to say that is not in my regular page: elias.exofire.net.

Happen in:

Real: elias.exofire.net/casablanca
Subdomain: casablanca.elias.exofire.net
Domain: saloncasablanca.com.mx

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

A little more, jejeje

This not only happend with sh404SEF, also with Search Engine Friendly URLs that comes with Joomla! (build in).

Thanks again.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure the scripts it is using are not set to 777, they need to be 755 or below.

Status
Not open for further replies.