My site

icely

Reaction score
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ronin.x10hosting.com/

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is root.

repusmod

Reaction score
Bahh this this sux, I stored all stuff from my old host, all modlues,blocks, well what was in my main root..Aswell I stored all my database, database of all site, what I did is installed all that, and the database, But I DON'T UNDERSTAND why this doesn't not work...

Richard

Reaction score
Check the permissions of your public_html file it should be 755 also check the .htaccess file it could have some settings from your old server

repusmod

Reaction score
Yes now it works, but not my site...Im still trying to uplaod stuff again...

repusmod

Reaction score
My site works but says I'm copyright violator of the theme I bought, I posted to the creator, so I'm waiting for an answer and hope to get this fixed soon

repusmod

Reaction score
Sure it does not sound good, The themes is so complicated, you need a special key to unlock the theme, and you have a tracker.php on your theme, so when I change a host, and when I unlock my theme again, theme tracker,php tells me that I'm a copyright violator because I installed my theme again on another host with same key..SO I posted to the Ctreator of the theme, they have to fix something in theme.php... Hope it works...Because I need my site up...

Chris

Reaction score
Glad ya got it working.

Sounds like something I'd make...

Hehe I'm so into security and stuff like that, and make all these weird programs that are complicated but secure.

repusmod

Reaction score
Yes, since it is kinda commercial theme he don't want that people distribut his theme without permission, if you do that and you send your key to someone, you lose your theme as well, because you are sharing something that you can't because it is copyrighted, that is why everyone has his key. Good but some problems with, like tracker.php block some people to access your site for some reason...I have anything against how it works, All I want is to get this fixed, I understand him everyone would protect his work like that, Because we have all kind of people here, and they just wait to rip something and go cry around that it is their work....

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Its all right but theres nothin on there but just a copyright notice or somthin. :blink:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Its a good lookin site I like it. I hope you get your problems worked out with it

repusmod

Reaction score
Yes I'm working on, all works fine now, expect that I need to upload all my stuff, block, modules and stuff..

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ohh I see, Your site is working now! looks pretty good

repusmod

Reaction score
Well thank you all, I'm working on but I'm busy aswell...First life then web.. q(^_^)p