mysql database not restored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.davis40

Prime Account
Reaction score
First off x10hosting has been great for me for over a year. I tried to maintain a basic site with other hosting sites, but I found x10hosting to fit the bill best and I've never needed to go any where else.

I believe I was on of the servers that was migrated. It appears that the files have all been transferred, but my previous MySQL database hasn't been restored, it's been now a couple of weeks with out it.

Am I going to have to start from scratch? Or can it be restored? Really all I'm looking for is whether I should start looking at rebuilding the site or should I still be patient? Has anybody else had a the MySQL databases lost/restored. I've created a support ticket #24500, but I fear it likely got drowned in a sea of other support tickets.

Any advice?

indigen205

Reaction score
i have the same problem :(
i hope we get back our databases...
i hate myself, because i did the last backup in february :/

n.davis40

Prime Account
Reaction score
ya same, I was thinking I should do one, but kept pushing it back... and now this.

That'll teach me.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
As the news thread said, if you've lost a database please open a support ticket indicating this in the subject. It can then be restored from backups. It's likely the original one got lost somewhere along the line if you've not had a response.

indigen205

Reaction score
i upgraded my account, because i can't open a support ticket witout this. I hope I did not pay unnecessarily...

Status
Not open for further replies.