need info about popup ads and website revenue generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourabhj

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i would like to ask few questions from all x10 members and administrators please try help me my questions are:
  1. Is popup advertising is allowed in x10(that is can i show popup ads on my website.
  2. What type of ads are allowed.
  3. how can i earn some money from ads or something from my website
  4. from where i can sign up to get ads so that i can display it to earn money.
  5. i dont need services which require visitor to click on ad to earn money i just need to earn money by displying ads only.
  6. please tell me how many ads can i show in each page and the size of ads(iam having corporate account).
thanks
sourabhj

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
1. Yes. As far as I know anyway. Don't see why its not - its your website.
2. Anything that doesn't violate the x10 TOS ( Adult material, warez, etc )
3. Off hand, I can't tell you the companies - but there are numerous ad companies ( Like Yahoo, Google, etc ) that offer you to show ads and get paid. You could also sell advertising space on your site.
4. I'll have to get back to you on that. ( Unless someone else beats me to it )
5. See #4.
6. As many as you wish. Banners must be smaller than the x10 banner.

sourabhj

Reaction score
hi,
so is that true that popup ads are allowed in x10 ,should i now go for popup ads or i should wait ,please confirm me i dont want to be get banned.
can i join
www.popuptraffic.com
www.popinads.com
or i should join cpm program
please confirm.

thanks
sourabhj

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You can join any program that does not violate the terms of X10 hosting.

You are allowed pop-ups on your site, as long as the popup ads do not violate the terms of x10 ( meaning no Adult Material, Warez sites or listings, etc )

If you feel comfortable with joining those sites, then you are more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.