New to x10

natrobius

Reaction score
My handle is Natrobius. I am a software engineer on a low low budget, and x10 seemed to offer the services I needed to get a collaboration site up for me and any programmers interested in helping on some projects.

So first of all, thank you to the x10 staff for providing free CPanel hosting, it's hard to find and, being a server admin for a while, I know it's not free for you....

Second of all, hello to my new found community of friends. Hopefully I will be able to stay active and make new friends to learn from and help. I currently program in VB.NET, C, and C#. If you need any help on a website I'm pretty decent working with PHP too....

Lastly, if you do know how to program, and would like to be involved in a open source project or two without the politics of the big projects, contact me. I'm looking for some people who are motivated to give back to the GNU world.

Thanks again,
Natrobius

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to x10hosting. Hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I do :)

The community is as you may already have noticed rather active and houses a wide range of people, both age wise and location wise. I'm sure you'll find a programmer or two around that can and want to join you in a few projects. :)