Online/Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabboHaze

Reaction score
I have been noticing the past couple days that my HTTP, FTP and other stuff have been going offline to online to offline ect. and I was wondering why? Is this just a malfunction or am I doing something wrong? Please answer this.

twiisted

Reaction score
I believe there is something wrong with their server at the moment. I do not know if their running updates or what so this is the best answer i can give you because it's been happening to all of us.

nol888

Reaction score
It seems that the HTTP server is down. Also it reports that HTTPS and DNS is down. IT has been this way since about 15-20 minutes ago. What is the reason for this downtime?

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
there was a memory leak on the server it should be fixed now

HabboHaze

Reaction score
Ok. Mine went back up, then back down again. Is there any way on the cPanel I can fix this?

mikey2k3

Reaction score
It's probably something on x10 hosting side, nothing you can do to fix it, thats all I can say.

Stingah

Reaction score
I'm sure the staff is looking into it. Just sit tight and they'll have it fixed before you know it.

monky91

Reaction score
HabboHaze said:
I have been noticing the past couple days that my HTTP, FTP and other stuff have been going offline to online to offline ect. and I was wondering why? Is this just a malfunction or am I doing something wrong? Please answer this.

WHy don't you try to look at the annoucement section next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.