Resolved Page not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear support , When you load the x10hosting nameservers ie ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting to your domain service like mean is .tk the Nameservers work fine but when you put your .tk domain on your service and install word press you get a page not found message and this hosting service . I have my website on a back-up service right now . I would like to be back here fool time but the nameserver problems . I'm not sure what to do. Not i have also ceared all broswer data as well.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to set up DirectAdmin to see the new domains. You can add an additional domain as a pointer, which will redirect to your site, or as an additional domain. Please be aware that DNS changes can take up to 72 hours. You can flush your DNS cache to try and expedite the process, but I like to do a DNS lookup like https://mxtoolbox.com/DNSLookup.aspx . If everything is working correctly, you should see your server (x15) IP address (198.91.81.15).

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just tryed to install word press on my site hamradiotv.tk and get the following errores . I've enclosed a screen shot for you. Look that ever then reply back .

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 1

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
new error schreen shot enclosed

Attachments

• error3.png
    error3.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 1

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you have removed all domains from your account I can not troubleshoot the errors at this time.

If you at any point changed php version you would also need to make sure that the required functions, such as mysql, is enabled for your domains.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Since you have removed all domains from your account I can not troubleshoot the errors at this time.

If you at any point changed php version you would also need to make sure that the required functions, such as mysql, is enabled for your domains.

I have pointed the domain back on your server's at this time

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have pointed the domain to your nameserver's. I have inclosed a scheen shot of the error message for you. I did check the php verion and it's 7.2. not ableto fine the option enable mysql

Attachments

• error3.png
    error3.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 1

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
mysqli, or PDO_mysql is the newer and more secure versions, the one that is actually called mysql was removed with 7.0 after having been available as a depreceted version for a few versions prior.

The problem has now been sorted out.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
mysqli, or PDO_mysql is the newer and more secure versions, the one that is actually called mysql was removed with 7.0 after having been available as a depreceted version for a few versions prior.

The problem has now been sorted out.

I still get this error . Screen shot enclosed

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 1

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see any errors when going to your domain I get a wordpress blog. Try clearing browser cache.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@hamradi2 Does this resolve your issue? Please let us know if you need anything else. This thread will be closed if your issue is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.