points for reffering people

NewFuture

Reaction score
i know this thread hs been posted before but the admins never acknowledged it and im sure wed like a answer http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=5092

could we get points per person we refer to x10, the system would be easy we would get our referals to write our username sin referer in apply form, and then you could add points to us

funindia

Reaction score
It may lead to more singups by one guy. One man will going to have more than an account. I think x10 has given best to their members so members must refer others without exchange of points.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
i dont' know, i like the idea of points for referalls. it helps bring more people to x10

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Oh wow i didnt know it was in place as newfuture said Refering to my thread long time ago Thanks for the thread new and thanks for replying auvee.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
man please stop spaming... Like I said in another thread you could cheack there IP's and if there is more than one active destroy one of the accounts and take points away from them...

Woolie

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
man please stop spaming... Like I said in another thread you could cheack there IP's and if there is more than one active destroy one of the accounts and take points away from them...

As Tyler said in another thread, Why should they bother?

Matt

Reaction score
at pcriot we got 50 points for reffering people. but than again it was post to host.