problem with parked/addon domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm

Reaction score
I'm having some problem with parked/addon domains. some time ago, i configured my domain mjmperu.com as an add-on domain. by that time, I din't knew the difference between add-on and parked domains, so i used add-on. recently, i read a post about the difference, and i decided to use a parked domain instead of an add-on domain, so both mjmperu.x10hosting.com and www.mjmperu.com would point to the same site. when I tried to delete the add-on domain, it took a long time so i closed the tab and went back to the index of cpanel. then i went to the parked domains and i tried to add my domain as a perked one, but, again, it took a long time and no result, so i closed it. all of that was a few hours ago. no, i tried again. my domain is no longer listed as add-on, but when i try to park it, it says its already parked "Error from park wrapper: mjmperu.com is already configured.". what can i do?

thanks.

malcolm

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Never ever close the tab. It is still in the system. You will have to wait for a admin or whoever has enough power to remove the record.

malcolm

Reaction score
well i didn't thought about that... it just took too long so i closed it.

can an admin please do something about it?

thanks

malcolm

Reaction score
can an admin do something about this? it's been about half a month since the problem started.....

thanks

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Please, do not double post.
You'll have to wait for an Admin or Senior Staff to delete the DNS entry from WHM.

Status
Not open for further replies.