Problems on CSS loading for xo4

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by eupx10ho, Apr 16, 2015.

1. eupx10ho

eupx10ho Member

anyway we contacted the sales department, not the technical one.. hopefully someone will come back :confused:

2. eupx10ho

eupx10ho Member

yes, of course, but leafypiggy said the 2 servers are configured the same way. What I mean is that I would like to understand the root cause in the difference, because only in that way we can learn something and avoid issues in the future... Now, I hope the CSS issue won't be there in a Premium service, but if something happens we are still at level 0

3. eupx10ho

eupx10ho Member

when I noticed 2 different PHP versions I aligned them and I thought this would have solved the issue, but it's not the case

4. bdistler

bdistler Well-Known Member Prime Account

x10hosting's free-hosting servers are 'virtual' severs ( IP-based virtual hosting )
    they may or may not be on the same (physical hardware) server - in the same box - on the same rack in the DC
    while they are configured the same - the amount of work (load) they are working with - at any one point in time - is never the same
    (i.e. free-hosting server [ xo6 ] may have about 100 active sites - while at the same time [ xo4 ] may have about 1000 or more active sites)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015