Problems puttin on ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclutador

Reaction score
I go out now, but, tomorrow i try find a solution, but befure to go out i thought this:

In the mail, i carry the ad "@reclutador.x10hosting.com"
In the website, the url call "reclutador.x10hosting.com"
I participe in the X10hostnig top sites
I carry a text link from the web start at the left
I carry a banner at the right.
I mention the x10hosting in forums

Its needed mored ad?!?!?!? Only think it...

P.D. all people know now that my host its x10!, only one stupid dont see this.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Its very nice that you do all that, but it clearly states in the T.O.S. that you MUST have the ads up from x10. failure to do so will result in a suspension.

Reclutador

Reaction score
And which is the way to get more "gold"? Only from 6 months? its too hard get 2500 gold, and only 6 months? xD

bin_asc

Reaction score
Did you set the header with that exact code or between < > ?
You get that error :
"Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/rec2003/public_html/header.php on line 14" . I`ve underlined the issue.The banners should work.

B

Brandon

The server has a lot of load at this moment and Cpanel I think is at a low priority.

Reclutador

Reaction score
The problem still :S, can someone send me the file? its would be better...

Reclutador

Reaction score
No one wants help me? ok, i preffer change my account to Advance, 1000MB, 3MySQL... and i choose the ad's. a text link and a mini banner are enough, no? then, chage the account, without delete the files...

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Reclutador said:
No one wants help me? ok, i preffer change my account to Advance, 1000MB, 3MySQL... and i choose the ad's. a text link and a mini banner are enough, no? then, chage the account, without delete the files...
If you change to an advanced plan you still have to use the x10 advanced ad code.. not just your own link..that you make.. but with the advanced ad code you may place it anyware on the page.

Wolfdude

Reaction score
Reclutador said:
sinttulo29gu.jpg

Could you make this as an ad?

www.wolfensteinresources.tk --- The "FILES" page is hosted on x10hosting.com ;) also the forums

Hey, do u need banners if u install a phpbb on x10hosting?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You MUST use the code provided. If you switch to the advanced plan you do not need a banner, only the text link code.

I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this, USE THE CODE. It's simple:
Corporate = Banner
Advanced = Text Link
Static = Nothing

YOU MUST USE THE CODE PROVIDED.

We do not make exceptions for putting other forms of advertising.

-Corey

Reclutador

Reaction score
Ok i gonna put the ad code, but the Cpanel dont enter, its too slow and when y press file manager the account might be stop, what happened?

Edit: Now in www.reclutador.x10hosting.com the banner are visible,
untitled5ku1.jpg

Thats cool, no? :p, i say again, when my Cpanel runs i gonna deleted the actual banner and install de Corey's banner.

Edit 2: Banner installed succesfully, althought i think taht the block of X10hosting.com that i created its more cool, no?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.