[Request] manually add godaddy parked domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiaeda

Reaction score
Hi,
I need some help to configure a parked domain to my website. The domain is "katiaedario.it" and my registar is Godaddy. Configuring x10hosting nameservers in Godaddy administration panel is failing and I've read several posts in the forum stating that a manual configuration of the back-end is necessary.
Could someone from x10hosting staff help me please?

mauwiksx

Reaction score
Setup your Godday Domain to point it with x10hosting nameservers through something like "DNS Editor" from your Godaddy Cpanel. But first, your have to know the nameservers of x10hosting. You can find it in your cpanel when you are already a member with our x10hosting family :D

katiaeda

Reaction score
Thank you mauwiksx for your reply. I've already followed the steps you've suggested, but Godaddy isn't accepting the new nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com).
I've read in forums that for .it domains, godaddy requires the dns zone to be already configured in the target nameserver. However, it is not possibile through x10hosting cpanel to set-up the dns zone before the nameservers are in place. I need someone from the staff to manually do this configuration for me.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not GoDaddy, it's the .IT CC domain registry itself that requires it. (It sees to be a predominantly European thing, and there are generally residency or "substantial presence" requirements that go along with it.)

mauwiksx

Reaction score
Thank you mauwiksx for your reply. I've already followed the steps you've suggested, but Godaddy isn't accepting the new nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com).
I've read in forums that for .it domains, godaddy requires the dns zone to be already configured in the target nameserver. However, it is not possibile through x10hosting cpanel to set-up the dns zone before the nameservers are in place. I need someone from the staff to manually do this configuration for me.

If that's the case, I know someone who can save you with it. Uncle "GOOGLE" :D

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If that's the case, I know someone who can save you with it. Uncle "GOOGLE" :D
I'll try to make this as clear as I can: staff here has to set this up; there is no work-around other than using a domain that doesn't require it.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please can you set an A Record on the domain to 198.91.81.6 and I'll manually park it for you?

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have parked your domain for you. ;)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.