Server offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Stoli's DNS and Exim is down, .... >.<

It may show as down, but Exim isn't, I just tested it. It's the way the server connects to port 25 to check to see if it's on or off.

And we can't stress this enough, as long as DNS is up and running on skyy, your sites will be working fine. Both ns1. and ns2. are on skyy.

Sorry for the bold, but we have repeat people we tell that and they come and ask.

Last edited:

abeytia

Reaction score
Thanks Brandon. I'll bet someone is running a very intensive software like vBulletin and it's jacking up the server.

max-sg

Reaction score
Me too!
My x10domain version says it doesn't exist and I can order it if I want to!

I can't login to cpanel, admin or anything...but i can see my whole site and all files via my ftp program! Very Weird indeed!

I've struggled all day trying to add products to my store...and now I come home to try again and I cant even see my store!!!

Please Help!

Edit:
Should have mentioned incase its of any importance, I have my own domain that i usually use, which is why i explicitly mentioned my original x10domain.

sorry if i caused confusion! Basically, neither work!

When using my own domain i get the following error...

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
When I visit your site(s), I get your sites. Is there a URL you go to and get that error?

ssweetnam

Reaction score
Yes, my site isnt working either [degrassi-web.uni.cc & degweb.exofire.net]
& i was wans=dering whats going on with the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.