Site error: the file /home/override.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzzz

Reaction score
Hi, All,

My website wont load and encountering site error problem. Please see below:

346xd8i.png

How can I resolve this? Thanks in advance.

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
Did you try what the error says to do?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Bit of investigation reveals that by the looks it only affects those that used .htaccess to downgrade their phpversion to 5.3, I have relayed information to one of the admins to take a closer look at

brucehal

Reaction score
Bit of investigation reveals that by the looks it only affects those that used .htaccess to downgrade their phpversion to 5.3, I have relayed information to one of the admins to take a closer look at
I'm using php version 5.4.17 (litespeed) and was getting this error:

[28-Oct-2013 21:00:57 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function override_function() in /home/override.php on line 22
[29-Oct-2013 03:54:24 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function verride_function() in /home/override.php on line 22

And yes, the log file says "verride_function" on that line and not "override_function".

See:
Fatal Error override.php
and
Strange Error Log Entries

also:

[30-Oct-2013 15:25:58 America/New_York] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/override.php(22) : runtime-created override function:1) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/includes/WebResponse.php on line 38

So the problem is not due to, or restricted to, people changing their php version.

It first started for me on Level server with:

[27-Oct-2013 17:37:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: The file /home/override.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

And has continued since October 27 with various different error messages all relating to php. Something has gone wrong with php, and not just with the older version you mentioned.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

renzzz

Reaction score
Thank you very much Anna for paying attention to this.

channexv

Reaction score
I am getting this error also

Fatal error:
The file /home/override.php was encoded with the PHP 5.4 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.4 to be installed. in Unknown on line 0

I have used the .htaccess to downgrade to 5.3

I i remove the .htaccess file i dont get this error but get the original errors i got before the .htaccess fix was posted.

My site has been down for almost a week now so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

brucehal

Reaction score
Since October 27 my site on level server has been getting errors and has been at random times extremely slow and even not working at times (server errors / 503 / 500).

I understand that free hosting has issues with people abusing server resources, but the log error messages indicate that x10's php has issues which need someone at x10 to fix. Whether or not that will fix these problems, I can not say, but it is a good place to start.

Since it is free hosting, I can not complain, however, I feel it is important for x10 to be aware that these issues are not normal and do not seem to be solely due to people abusing the server, but that there appears to be a configuration error at x10's end.

Again, since it is free hosting, I am aware that assigning someone to take the time to investigate and repair this issue is difficult. But x10 needs to know that there is an issue here that seems to be on their end and not something due to abuse or extreme use by users.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Last edited:

channexv

Reaction score
I am impressed so much with the support here that I have now migrated to a new host. Thanks for nothing x10

Status
Not open for further replies.