[site Review]

disturbedart

Reaction score
#Disturbed Art

hey this is my art work site and website setup website site see what you think and while your there please sign up to the forums so i can look good hehe only if your bothered please can you laters
disturbed art

nightscream

Reaction score
I think you should read the rules
Auvee said:
No advertising your site, unless it is required. For example, if you're asking how to make your site better, you'd have to post the URL of your site. But, say you're asking what to do about an annoying user on your forum (=P,) there's no need for it.

disturbedart

Reaction score
nightscream said:
I think you should read the rules
Sorry my friend wrote that i meant him to say can you review my site and see what i can remove or improve and see how easy to navigate around the site is please and he meant to say instead of signing up to the forums he meant to say leave a comment on the forums or on these please because all will be reviewed.

sorry for that problem nightscream and admins

blackroselove

Reaction score
nice work on the site but i think it could do with some php work on it if u can. love to see it work out for you. And love the cheap website nice work. i have seen your work around alot before as well.

oab

Reaction score
disturbedart said:
#Disturbed Art

hey this is my art work site and website setup website site see what you think and while your there please sign up to the forums so i can look good hehe only if your bothered please can you laters
disturbed art

haha i take it english isnt your first language?

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
I have seen that layout on other sites as a template! I am Sure of it!

Otherwise good!

Regards,
Zenax

lfnet

Reaction score
Ow! You're killing my 56k connection (At home I have cable, but I don't do much at home except sleep)! Ok, ok, its supposed to be graphics heavy, its an art site. Hmm, by they way, ever use povray or blender?

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Zenax said:
I have seen that layout on other sites as a template! I am Sure of it!

Otherwise good!

Regards,
Zenax
I suppose you didn't see this:
Copyright 2005 - Free Templates by Zymic.com - All Rights Reserved.
---
The "artwork" on the site is horrible. It's basically all filters, some crappy text, and some brushes that you didn't even make. Read some tutorials.

Last edited:

careerbridge

Reaction score
noerrorsfound said:
I suppose you didn't see this:
Copyright 2005 - Free Templates by Zymic.com - All Rights Reserved.
---
The "artwork" on the site is horrible. It's basically all filters, some crappy text, and some brushes that you didn't even make. Read some tutorials.

Ohhh man.... thats too bad !! :rant2: The graphics are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... heavy !!

Zenax

Reaction score
My suggestion is make a template yourself, using your artwork, that way it will look better, and you won';t have so many graphics.

Secondly, even my 2.2mps connection is struggling with some of the graphics (from BT Yahoo!)

Regards,
Zenax

disturbedart

Reaction score
@noerrors found
Yhe artwork really isnt for sale its the website setups that are for sale. Im only selling the copywrite for the images. not everyone wants disturbed art all over so i remove it for a cost of 50p which isnt much and most of it i will do for free. The Website Setups are for the money, not the graphics try reading next time.

Quote from my site
Copywrite update

If you like my work you will keep the copywrite of ©Disturbed Art on the picture. If you want the Disturbed Art work name taken off it will only cost a small amount of £0.50 per picture.

See im not selling the work im just taking the copywrite off. You wouldn't like it if everyone stole all your stuff would you and said it was theres???

Its web site setups im doing for money and thankyou to the others for not so harsh put comments and i will see what i can do to change things