So this is good service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
It doesn't seem like it. Not to whine, but I requested a change of password 28 hours ago and havn't got it yet.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And you have read the recent server issues? Read the latest News & Announcements?

And I just looked, the only other post you have is regarding uploading content to your site. Not one support related thread regarding your password problems.

Honestly, if you are going to complain - complain about the fact that you didn't request support for 28 hrs.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Also I don't see a thread asking for a password change.

wwe9112

Reaction score
lol. Dude his is the best place to start out as of now from all the places I have been. In the next few months im going to buy a domain and hosting. Don't complain you should of requested it on the forum. Speeds things up.

Swiblet

Reaction score
This complaint would be valid and would have to be respected...IF YOU LEFT THAT POST IN THE FIRST PLACE. I searched for it. Now what you have to do is make sure that you don't ever blame X10 for your inability to press the "send" button again. Corey is the nice guy on this site, and HE ever left a rant about people like you. Don't start pissing off people. Leave your post again, wait 28 hours, and see if no one helps you. THEN complain, and people will actually take you seriously.

I hope this helps;;;;;

~~Ben

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like it. Not to whine, but I requested a change of password 28 hours ago and havn't got it yet.

Don't whine. You can change you password in cPanel. These people get hundreds of stupid requests like that and thats why people don't respond to it.

Chris73

Reaction score
I just wish that people would take 5 minutes look around and they might find a simple solution and would never even have to post. But why do that when they could spend 2 seconds and make a post that was answered 30 other times elsewhere in posts asking the same question:nuts::dunno:

Laughing4life

Reaction score

oh big fuking deal man

this server is #1 and u have no right to cum here and complain and complain in the wrong forum

go to school get educated then come back..

were all sick of people like u this is a free service under volunteer parents..

Swiblet

Reaction score
oh big fuking deal man

this server is #1 and u have no right to cum here and complain and complain in the wrong forum

=( I think you people are going a bit overboard with the anger toward complainers here, ever since Corey's rant about complainers. This guy is not who Corey was talking about. To be angry at his problem that he didn't put up that post he says he put up, yes. But to curse and insult him, I think is out of line. He didn't personally insult anyone, and he didn't have the chance to redeem himself yet. He just said that this isn't "great service" for an obvious mistake that he was too stupid to check for. That's all o_O sheesh.

EDIT:::

Oh my god o_O When did I become an X10 Sophomore? xDD Sweet!

~~Ben

Last edited:

jsobeck

Reaction score
oh big fuking deal man

I agree with deathpie... settle down, yeah the guy needs to learn to do things the right way but that was uncalled for...

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Don't whine. You can change you password in cPanel. These people get hundreds of stupid requests like that and thats why people don't respond to it.
I don't think it was a stupid request at all, that guy is facing some problem and I think he's new here and so he requested but I think he forgot to post the thread or something,so.....but 111555, you should have patience and before complaining about others, you must see where you have gone wrong...:)

Chris73

Reaction score
oh big fuking deal man

Not to go off topic here but laughing that was rude.

On another note when you talk about people getting educated please use proper grammar before saying anything that includes the the phrase"go get educated".

I also agree some of you people are getting out of hand when it comes to people complaining. We need to try and help people and not go off on them when they have a little complaint.

xmastermindx

Reaction score
Here are some things i've noticed about the website:
I've noticed slow load times on my page, but I'm not sure if that's due to yahoo's domain name or the nameservers here.
Also, my website doesn't seem to be working ATM. Is it because of the 2-week post rule?

jsobeck

Reaction score
xmastermindx, it could be a couple of things. First of all, there is no 2-week post rule. You just have to log in every 2 weeks. However, your account could be suspended, - check your account panel to see. Above all, check the server status forum. The Ad Free Absolut server is down at the moment, the admins are aware and working on it.

Chris73

Reaction score
Laughing4Life: Do you think Corey wants people cussing out other people on his forums? This is a community. Sure some of the questions asked can make you wonder. The only stupid question is an unasked one. Now if you want me to point out some of the posts you have made i can certainly do that ;)

Just be a little more respectful.

Laughing4life

Reaction score
Fine, I agree, sorry.

got a lil of cool headed there it's just that corey does so much and people do this to him and they dont think about doing it theyjust do it.. they dont think how much he prob worked on this site all 4 us and FREE..

sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.