Thanks!

Spunky

Reaction score
Hey,
Yes, I do understand that there are many thank you threads already created, but I thought that why not create another. I have been here for a few days, and I am very happy with what I have recieved. I personally have years of experience in the hosting company field, and I also am the owner of a current host (but I dont want my own sites hosted on my server, dont ask ;)). The effort that Corey constantly puts forth is outstanding, even though x10Hosting has been having some server issues later, none of the staff members have been sitting around shrugging their shoulders. They are willing to accept responsibility and work hard to restore service. The free hosting packages are outstanding, they definitely are much bigger than my hosts as well as many other hosts. I know that sometimes people can get caught up in the moment, and sometimes this results in anger. For this reason, I created this thread, for me, I know there is nothing better than hearing that your customers are happy and acknowledge your hard work. The many many hours of dedication that is put into a hosting company shows a persons true dedication, especially when its free. My main point is great job Corey, as well as the rest of you x10Hosting staff and administrative members.

Have a good day!
Mike :laughing:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm So happy to be a mod at this great site!!

Richard

Reaction score
Thank You Very Much.

PS: I run a hosting company too hehe :happy:

CKG690

Reaction score
Yeah, I've only been here for a short time, but these free hosting deals are unbeatable.
I'm proud to be here.
Thanks to all of you who put so much time into running this site.

Easy Webbers

Reaction score
CKG690 said:
Yeah, I've only been here for a short time, but these free hosting deals are unbeatable.
I'm proud to be here.
Thanks to all of you who put so much time into running this site.
Yes, THANKS!