The best service

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
X10hosting is the no.1 in my serveral webhosting forum with webhosting services.

This forum gives me so much more than others like lifelesspeople, they do not appreciate me, just because I posted 12 post at one time earning 10 points for every post, they ban me. Their hosting is good with a better plan than x10hosting but one thing, u need to continue to post without stopping in order to use their services.

They think that everyday I would have a post to post up or share but they never realised that the people there are also doing the same as me posting with rubbish, my post has no rubbish all about security software and other related software talks.

Their fixed points then allows you to get a basic plan and this plan would not last long in the sense they want you to keep posting and earn points to pay for ur baisc posting per month. I hate Lifelesspeople forum. I came here thinking the same that x10hosting would be like them was shocked to find out, there's no limitation to how many points required for having a plan.

Thanks people seriously love this forum like mad, I try my best to get more people and advertise this to everyone hope that this could continue to prosper with many new plans and new system and everyone good health

thanks this forum is great and i like it very much

nicholas

Reaction score
stealth_thunder said:
X10hosting is the no.1 in my serveral webhosting forum with webhosting services.

This forum gives me so much more than others like lifelesspeople, they do not appreciate me, just because I posted 12 post at one time earning 10 points for every post, they ban me. Their hosting is good with a better plan than x10hosting but one thing, u need to continue to post without stopping in order to use their services.

They think that everyday I would have a post to post up or share but they never realised that the people there are also doing the same as me posting with rubbish, my post has no rubbish all about security software and other related software talks.

Their fixed points then allows you to get a basic plan and this plan would not last long in the sense they want you to keep posting and earn points to pay for ur baisc posting per month. I hate Lifelesspeople forum. I came here thinking the same that x10hosting would be like them was shocked to find out, there's no limitation to how many points required for having a plan.

Thanks people seriously love this forum like mad, I try my best to get more people and advertise this to everyone hope that this could continue to prosper with many new plans and new system and everyone good health

Next time when x10 need some testimonials they can use your post :grin:

funindia

Reaction score
stealth_thunder you are absolutely right. I also tried several paid hosts too, but x10hosting is best among them.

We always with you x10hosting team,
Best wishes

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth_thunder

Next time when x10 need some testimonials they can use your post
by nicholas

Of course, this is truely from my heart that such service is just like a dream to me but after slapping myself 2 times real hard on the face, at first was some angelfire Tripod are some crappy service, they say to give good service only to those paid user but wht i heard from a friend who is using their paid services says they still treat them the same way so there's no differences.

Lifelesspeople.com, i thought this was the only guild alive and support people, but too my disappointment I just cannot post something that I dun like if that is the case, I would never get a hosting plan from them so its no different from buying a plan.

Xedhost , suddenly they died out after i reached the advanced requirement for their second plan I just hate it when i wasted all my time to research and found good software articles and technology stuff, I treated this forum like my family and yet they are gone now, manage to reach their points to have an advanced plan no way of getting it.

X10hosting, this family is greater than xedhost and lifelesspeople, I found this family with fate from this website hXXp://www.freewebspace.net/forums/archive/index.php/ without this website I never have found another supreme forum like this x10hosting. If there's a need to write a testimonial I write everything from square one of my first starting for a webhost service that can meet my requirement.

This is seriously the rareiest type of forum that nobody would ever believe, I make them believe for sure I will

moose

Reaction score
x10hosting is simply the best.

Just one ad, and then you get the most service for free online. It's fit for anybody and if you actually wanted to buy hosting like this, it could be from 5 bucks to a month.. to maybe even 15.. 20 bucks a month. But here, it's free.

And the biggest thing is, that they have the dependent and quick support. I love it. Thank you so much guys.